Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Marinated Beef from Sonoma County Meat Company
- Flour tortillas
- Refried beans
- Sour Cream
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Casa Sanchez salsa
- Tortilla chips
- Bell peppers
- Slice the onions and bell peppers into strips. Saute in a skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat until tender crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan, then heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add the marinated steak and saute until the meat is cooked throughout, about 7 minutes.
- Heat the refried beans in a pot until warmed throughout, about 5 minutes over medium high heat.
- Prepare rice if desired; here is a recommended recipe for Spanish-style rice. https://lilluna.com/food-tutorial-spanish-rice/. If using Bomba rice, prepare according to package.
- Serve with warm tortillas and add additional garnishes: sour cream, avocado, cheese, refried beans, rice and cilantro. Enjoy!