Bake your own Croissants! These instructions work for both the PLAIN BUTTER and CHOCOLATE croissants.
1. The night before you plan to enjoy the croissants, take them out of the freezer and place them on a baking pan, with at least 3 inches between them. They'll double in size overnight!
* Tip: turn on your oven for 4-5 minutes and warm it. Turn it off and put the tray of frozen croissants in the warmed oven to rise.
2. In the morning, your croissants should be HUGE! If you placed your croissants in the oven to rise, be sure to take them out of the oven. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden!
4. Serve warm. Enjoy them as is or with jam, marmalade, or soft cheese. Yum!